Lewis Construction: Steel Erectors/ Steel Framing
Lewis Construction entered the Industrial Construction Industry as a Framing Sub-Contractor in 2015. Lewis was responsible for the framing of premade panels for the North slope (Deadhorse) Waste Water Treatment Plant. Lewis has since then, been involved with many other types of steel design and steel structures involving steel framing, both commercial and Residential.
SUB-CONTRACTOR SPECIALIZING IN STEEL ERECTING AND WOOD FRAMING
Lewis Construction is the company you want erecting steel on your project.
If you have design already done and have aready secured materials or are a General Contractor looking for installation, we act as sub-contractor on both metal and wood framing projects. With proven excellence in the Commercial Subcontractor field, we provide our General Contractors with a single-source full-scope Structural Steel and Rough Wood team to expedite projects of any size in a collaborative manner!
We keep our workers and project safe with key safety initiatives:
- Quality Control System
- Formal Safety Plan
Safety is a Personal Goal of Everyone at Lewis Construction.
- Every person is committed to ensuring their colleagues a safe and healthy work environment by consistently adhering to the procedures in our comprehensive Safety Program every hour of the work day!
- Written site specific safety plans / jobsite environmental programs.
- Pre-task planning & job hazard analysis.
- Use of daily “Huddle Cards” that emphasize hazards before the work day starts.
- Daily safety audits conducted by Superintendents and site safety professionals.
- Comprehensive unannounced audits by corporate safety director.
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour and competent person training for field superintendents.
- M.U.S.T. drug, alcohol training for all employees.
- Engineered fall arrest systems – 100% tie-off policy.
- Annual refresher training.