Lewis Construction

Residential Remodeling, Commercial New Construction and Snow Removal

Located in Eagle River serving Anchorage, Eagle River, Wasilla, and surrounding areas.

Lewis Construction: North Slope/ Oil Field Construction

Lewis Construction provides camp maintenance personnel who are trained in North Slope Safety Culture. We also provide all types of Commercial/ Industrial buildings for the Arctic Oil Field. Lewis can help with design and give estimates for more complex industrial building ideas, weather temporary or permanent.


Our in-house team of architects, engineers and construction professionals can build your complex to any size and configuration. Let us help with a needs assessment, design and build services, industrial mobile equipment containers, holding tanks, and more. Request a quote or give us a call now to find out how you get speed, certainty and simplicity when you choose Lewis Construction.


Lewis Construction brought together many years of experience in Construction, Mechanical, Electrical Contracting and a comprehensive innovative response to the needs of the Oil Field Service Industry.

Lewis Construction was established in 1999 implementing building projects in remote areas of the Alaskan Arctic. This company met and overcame many environmental hazards associated with this terrain.

Responding to the high tech and in-depth needs of the Oil Industry, Lewis Construction chose the highest quality products and materials to manufacture Shelters to envelop state-of-the-art Industrial equipment. LEWIS provides timely superior products at competitive prices to fit the ever changing technological conditions of our customers!

Offering insight and expertise in design-built for your needs, we hope to add you to our growing list of clients.


LEWIS CONSTRUTION OFFERS DESIGN/BUILD FOR STEEL/METAL BUILDINGS, from small Quonset hut, to large complex heavy steel framing (commercial/industrial). there are so many options when looking for steel buildings, all have pros and cons. sometimes, replacing one product for another to save money, adds cost to another trade item in the project due to extra work/materials required, erasing any savings. Due to our extensive experience in the construction industry we believe there are always good, better, best options that vary greatly in terms of schedule and cost. When Lewis Construction is involved early in design we share this information so you can make wise decisions before thousands of dollars have been invested in design and changing the approach to project is no longer cost effective. 90% of cost is determined by design; the other 10% is saved by getting competitive bids.

By bringing Lewis Construction in early on the design, we can recommend options the Architect/Engineer may not be aware of to achieve the same result, recommend less expensive quality products or question placement of items which could create complications/extra expense. After determining which building style best suits your needs; on more complex projects we will due a cost estimation, uncertainties and probability of accuracy on project. Once we determine who we think will give us the best price/ service, we contact steel manufacturer/ designer. Lewis Construction will work with designer to achieve customers vision. We will suggest products that offer customer same effect or application, without giving up quality for a less expensive option. As the design and estimates come together, the probability of the accuracy of the Preliminary estimate increase. Lewis negotiates with suppliers and subcontractors to find you the best deal, as there are lots of options. Once Design is finished and all estimates are in, Lewis Construction will Pro-pose final bid contract. Lewis Construction does everything from breaking ground to last piece of trim.


Lewis Construction offers Maintenance/ Repair personnel on a temporary or permanent basis. Lewis Construction is familiar with the safety culture and management systems used by Oil Field Contractors. We realize SAFETY is Priority One!

New Oilfield Services

  • Well house repair
  • Confined space pit/tank cleaning, testing, recoating
  • Camp maintenance
  • General Labor

LEWIS personnel are NSTC certified and familiar with the management systems used on the North slope. We have a great safety record.